Please support PAKPAC
PAKPAC is a non-partisan Political Action Committee whose primary purpose is to support incumbent champions in the Senate and House of Representatives who demonstrate a genuine commitment to civil liberties and inclusion at home and a nuanced appreciation for the US-Pakistan alliance. With the constant turnover rate in Congress, we cannot take these policy commitments for granted. It is only through our continued active involvement that we can help to make sure the issues of importance to our community get the attention and support they deserve.
Funding is often of critical importance to the ultimate success of a candidate’s campaign. Perhaps of equal or even greater importance however, is the moral support as well as the personal relationships that PAKPAC and its members provide these legislative champions. Examples of this kind of support include: educating candidates on important issues, connecting like-minded Members of Congress on a particular project, and simply ensuring that a public position taken is appreciated within our community.
Political donations are limited to small amounts by law. We must gather our funds and support from a broad base of people. Please donate and give as generously as you can – these dollars go a long way. All donations and expenditures are governed by the regulations of the Federal Election Commission.
By clicking “MAKE PAYMENT” you agree with Terms and Conditions:
– I am not a foreign national who lacks permanent residence in the United States.
– I am not a federal contractor.
– This contribution is made from my own funds, and not those of another.
– This contribution is not made from the general treasury funds of a corporation, labor organization, or national bank.
– This contribution is made on a personal credit card or debit card for which I have the legal obligation to pay and is not made either by a corporate or business entity card or on the card of another person.
– I am at least 18 years old.